Type of contract: Permanent contract
Mission: You are responsible for regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical field / medical devices. In particular, you carry out one or more of these activities:
- Preparation of specific regulatory applications (applications for clinical trials, temporary use authorization (ATU), import applications, etc.)
- Release of batches
- Preparation, validation and dissemination of the texts relating to packaging articles and product information
- Drafting of the procedures inherent in the regulatory activity
- Checking promotional items
- Drafting of CE marking dossiers
Pharmacist or scientific training (Master level), you have a first experience in pharmaceutical or medical industry and especially in regulatory affairs.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask us your questions and to apply.