Type of contract: Permanent contract
Mission: You work as a new project leader within a company in the pharmaceutical industry. You have to manage revamping projects, new constructions, industrial transposition…
You are involved from the study phase to the implementation and commissioning phase of industrial plants.
Your main roles are:
- Establishment and monitoring of schedules
- The creation of invitations to tender for works, equipment and equipment contracts
- Relaunching suppliers and tracking orders
- Supervision and coordination of works until their completion and ensuring safety
- Compliance with the accomplishments, internal procedures, standards and regulations, budgets, deadlines, quality of works, defined safety rules.
Master’s Degree in Engineering, with a first experience or a significant internship in pharmaceutical industry and especially in project management of new construction works.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask us your questions and to apply.