Type of contract: Permanent contract
Mission: You are responsible for implementing and organizing quality control and monitoring procedures within a pharmaceutical industry.
You will work in areas classified as A, B, C & D.
You are in charge of realizing:
- The control of raw materials and excipients
- Performance analysis and process quality malfunctions
- Investigations of environmental monitoring (pressure, hygrometry, microbiology …)
- The implementation of corrective and preventive actions for the management of non-conformities
- Management of stability studies
- Preparation and implementation of quality tests
As an engineer, bio-engineer or scientist, you have a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry and particularly in quality control.
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask us your questions and to apply.