View Full Profile
- Type of contract: Long term internship
- Location: Brussels (1050)
The position of Recruitment Officer is a key position in the operation of agap2. Attached to a department of the company, you work in collaboration with the Business Engineers and are the direct link with the candidates.
Your main missions are:
- Analysis of needs on our business lines
- Sourcing (search engineer candidates on different recruitment sites)
- Selection of the best profiles according to the different trades and processing of spontaneous applications
- Telephone pre-selection and making appointments with candidates
- Follow-up of your department’s recruitments
- Administrative support to Business Engineers
Related missions according to your capacities and initiatives:
- Management and development of school relations
- Participation in forums and exhibitions
Higher or specialized training in Human Resources, you have the sense of service and want to integrate a dynamic team. You have a relational ease and are rigorous and motivated. You are at least bilingual (French/ Dutch, English is a plus).
For agap2, all talents count. If you have a disability, do not hesitate to ask us your questions and to apply.